Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nobunny knows Easter better than Cadbury..and the Irish!


I saw these cupcakes and was like OMG!  I remember when I was a kid...I couldn't wait for Easter so I could get my hands on Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Who would have ever even thought to translate those into a cupcake?  The Irish of course!  Afterall, Cadbury is product of the UK.  These delectable little masterpieces were created by a Life is Sweet bakery in Belfast.  They're described as being "intensely chocolately Devil's Food Cake with a lightly flavoured vanilla Cadbury Creme Egg buttercream, topped with a cracked chocolate egg shell".  I think I've died and gone to Heaven!

~PS~
Just for grins and giggles, here is my favorite Cadbury commercial!  Bawk meow bawk meow!
Cadbury Bunny Tryouts

No comments:

Post a Comment