Friday, March 26, 2010

That's how they do that!


I was reading a post on Facebook this morning from my highschool friend Muerinda, and she mentioned that she was going to make iced Easter cookies using the "flooding" technique.  It was around the same time that I stumbled across these cute cupcake cookies and an article on How to flood cookies with royal icing, so I thought I'd share.  I always wondered how they got those cookies to be so perfect and pretty!  I've tried to make them before and it was a disaster.  This article does a great job detailing everything.  Now I can make my own Cookies by Design cookie bouguet's and not have to spend all that money!

1 comment:

  1. so we did it, I used the bottles instead so much easier than the bags. I still got dye all of my fingers, didn't think plastic gloves until I was almost done mixing. I have pictures just didn't post them :)

    ReplyDelete